Add Reader Sunglasses to Summer Essentials List…
2 Min read – What’s better than a Summer get-away & diving into a NY Times best seller? Stretching out in a lounge chair, under the glow of the Summer sun. The sound of surf lapping the shoreline, the bouquet of sunscreen in the air, cool beverage within arms reach…
This Summer might be more anticipated than Summers past. After the year we’ve come through, the typical Summer diversions might warrant more grandeur!
What would make the Summer read even better? Reader Sunglasses!
Just got back from a trip to Mexico where I had an opportunity to tryout my Nooz’ “Cruz” reader Sunglasses. These attractive, unisex reader shades tackle the worst glare. Whether your lounging with a book under an umbrella or ordering from the menu at an outdoor restaurant, Nooz makes reading in the sunshine enjoyable!
- A way better look than having readers on your head & sunglasses on your face
- switching back and forth… no bueno!
- Super skinny case that fits any pocket
- Durable, flexible frames make it had to damage Nooz
- Extremely lightweight frames makes your nose happy
- Diopter lens strength from 1 to 3, for the right strength
- Crystal, Black or Tortoise Shell frame colors to choose from
- Full lens readers. Lay back and read in comfort!
Nooz delivers quality eye wear across it’s entire line. All Nooz products are designed by ophthalmologists in France and are considered certified medical devices.
Don’t need the readers but like the Sunglasses? No problem. Nooz makes their Cruz & Dino Sunglasses polarized & without the reader lens…
Don’t Forget the Sunscreen!
If you didn’t hit the beaches or poolside resorts last year, make sure to avoid rookie mistakes for the new season. Sunscreens from Super Goop & Sun Bum not only protect your skin from the “rays” you don’t want, they also sell versions that are ocean safe…
Let the Summer months begin!
You might also enjoy Jaunty’s article on…